Friday, October 22, 2010

Future Classroom

For my future classroom (through the 5 senses), I chose to make a video. The classroom should be an experience, not simply a space or a place. I want an open atmosphere where children feel appreciated and comfortable. I want it to be a place where kids aren't scared to talk or be themselves. I want them to feel comfortable to explore their ideas. It will be an organized space, yet the children will still be able to get to the supplies they need. I want it to be clean, but not so clean that the kids don't feel like they're allowed to make a mess. I want my students to get their hands dirty each and every time they come into my room. Overall, I just want a relaxed atmosphere that is still conducive to artistic expression and learning. I don't want it to be "my" classroom but rather "our" classroom. Here's a short video about the topic:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPlIRB6Pxys

No comments:

Post a Comment